We are DHL service point. The Imaging Professionals store in Coventry, can provide you worldwide delivery of your goods.
Our DHL Service Point
We can help you to send your parcels from here to anywhere in the world.
The Imaging Professionals store can be used as drop off and collection point for your parcels. Also, we provide FREE envelopes and packaging boxes that you need to send your parcels.
- DHL daily pick up & drop off
- Free tracking of parcel via text phone or email
- Free envelopes and packaging boxes
- No need to weigh or measure items
- Reliable secure and fast service.
TRACK YOUR PARCEL VIA TEXT MESSAGE or EMAIL.
Do you know you can track your parcel via text message or email?
- Send a text message with your waybill number to 07720 334 455 . Standard network charges apply.
- Enter your waybill number ONLY in the subject field and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE Envelopes & Packaging Boxes In Store. Contact us today by calling 02476101687 or visit The Imaging Professionals store at 173a Walsgrave Road, Coventry CV2 4HH for further help.
SEE BELOW LIST OF ITEMS YOU CANNOT SEND VIA DHL.
The accompanying things won’t be acknowledged for carriage by DHL. This rundown incorporates things which are restricted for carriage by any law, control or resolution of any bureaucratic, state or neighborhood administration of any nation from, to or through which the things might be conveyed.
- Liquor – to other EU nations (sending liquor inside the UK is allowed). Shipments containing liquor to goals outside the EU might be liable to nearby confinements
- All Samsung Cosmic system Note7 and Samsung Note7 gadgets
- Collectibles, show-stoppers and artistic work with an individual incentive in overabundance of £5,000
- Bullion (of any valuable metal)
- Money (lawful delicate – monetary orders, cash notes, coins) and voyagers checks
- Clinical and/or organic examples (counting however not restricted to natural liquids and tissue tests)
- Finish unique and impersonation guns and gun parts (counting rifle handles, trigger instruments, screws/fasteners and so forth which are made for the sole reason for making an utilitarian gun), ammo, explosives/dangerous gadgets
- Unsafe/perilous products including however not restricted to fragrances, post-shaving astringents, vaporizers, combustible substances, dry ice, natural substances, UN grouped risky merchandise and any merchandise determined accordingly under Worldwide Air Transport Affiliation controls (“IATA”), the Concurrence on Hazardous Merchandise by Street (“ADR”) or Global Oceanic Perilous Products (“IMDG”) directions
- Electronic cigarettes
- Human remains or cinders
- Chasing (creature) trophies, creature parts, for example, ivory and sharks blade, creature remains or fiery debris, or creature results and inferred items not planned for human utilization, denied for development by the Refers to Tradition or potentially nearby law
- Illicit merchandise, for example, fake products and opiates
- Gems, outfit adornments, watches and questions developed of valuable metal as well as stones with an incentive in abundance of £4,000 per waybill
- Smart phones Close to 2 PCs bundle. Each bundle may not contain in excess of 1 lithium particle battery for each PC which must be contained inside the PC. Close to two bundles for every relegation. The shipment must not surpass £5,000 per waybill
- Lithium batteries
- All lithium metal batteries. Lithium metal batteries are for the most part non-battery-powered and contain metallic lithium
- Free lithium particle batteries. Lithium particle batteries don’t contain metallic lithium and are battery-powered. These incorporate power banks, USB chargers and so on
- Little electronic things, including cell phones, containing lithium particle batteries – each bundle may not contain in excess of 2 batteries which must be contained inside the electronic gadget. Close to 2 bundles for each relegation.
- Live creatures (counting yet not restricted to vertebrates, reptiles, angle, spineless creatures, creatures of land and water, winged animals, bugs, hatchlings and pupae)
- Free valuable and semi-valuable stones (cut or un-cut, cleaned or un-cleaned)
- Nail clean
- Explicit entertainment (regardless of whether in printed, film or computerized arrange)
- Power banks
- Tobacco, free leaf tobacco items and pre-moved cigarettes
- Utilized auto parts and motors – just adequate if the sum total of what steps have been taken to invalidate perilous buildups
Please use the form below to Contact Us with your requirements.
The Imaging Professionals. 173a Walsgrave Road, Coventry, CV2 4HH
Tel. 02476101687, 07448404391